That is how I feel sometimes. When people talk, I wonder if this is how they actually are in real life! The internet is a big space: don't let anyone deceive you.
There are things that do not matter now but will matter in the future. There were things that mattered in the past but are no longer needed now! Always upgrade yourself so that you can remain relevant. I don't approach issues the same way other people do because we have different means of decoding events! Like they say, one man's food is another man's poison but in a country as Nigeria, we need to be united in order to achieve something.
Let bygone be bygone is easily said by people but it's not often adhered to because a lot of people still feel pains of what was done to them in the past! Let's be okay with what we have and work for money. Earn people's trust, earn money and relax. Life is in stages.
One day, while counting money, you will also be counting the number of people you have helped! I am not the only one on this planet that knows how to shout but for goodness sake, let me be calm. I have come across hot weather, cold, lukewarm, luck, hard work, smart work, education, business and religion but I am not giving up because I am just here to enrich my experience!
Let's give you another reason to trust Nigerians.

0 comments:
Post a Comment